ESA will hold important Association meetings during the Electronic Security Expo, June 3-6 in Indianapolis, IN. Industry leaders will come together to discuss important industry business and reach resolutions to benefit the Association’s membership and the industry at large. ESA representatives will also be present on the expo floor (Booth 707) throughout the event to speak with members, educate and engage with attendees, and help the industry discover the power of membership. See the full list of ESA-related events and meetings at ESX below.
- ESA Chartered Chapter Meeting, 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. in Room 120
- ESA Board of Directors Meeting, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. in Room 120
- ESA Standards/Fire Life Safety Committee Meeting, 1:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. in JW Marriott Room 204
- ESA Membership Sales Meeting, 1:00 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. in JW Marriott Room 203
- ESA's EMP National Forum, 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. in JW Marriott Room 201
- ESA Education Committee Meeting, 2:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. in JW Marriott Room 204
- ESA Legislative Coalition Meeting, 2:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. in JW Marriott Room 203
- ESA Annual Meeting, 4:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. in Room 123
- ESA Reception @ Booth 707, 3:00 p.m.