Important Update: ESX 2021 is Going Virtual
Out of an abundance of concern for the well-being of our community, with many variables beyond our control, we believe moving forward with an in-person event in Louisville would not be in the best interest of the health and safety of the ESX Community.
We are excited to announce, however, that we have decided to transform ESX 2021 into a virtual experience! The 2021 ESX Virtual Experience will take place this coming June 15-17.
The security and life safety industry trusts ESX to deliver quality conversations and educational content. As we transform ESX into a virtual experience, our mission will remain the same – to inspire industry professionals. Now more than ever, security professionals are looking for best practices, new ideas and practical technologies that will help their companies adapt and thrive in today’s rapidly changing business climate. Regardless of the delivery format, ESX is a great opportunity for our entire community to learn, share, connect and gain insights on the breakthrough technologies that will propel our industry forward.
Event highlights include the following:
- 24 peer-delivered educational sessions on topics including: attracting employees, reducing truck rolls, sales compensations plans, financial statement literacy, customer attrition and much more
- Meaningful keynotes that will inform, inspire and challenge the status quo
- Virtual networking opportunities – including text chats, video calls and question-and answer opportunities – with fellow attendees and exhibitors
- The ability to schedule one-on-one meetings with fellow attendees within the event platform
- Access to companies with next gen technologies and services for consumers and businesses
- Exhibitor-led Tech Talk opportunities to showcase products, services, and thought leadership
- Maximize your brand before an engaged audience of security and life safety integrators and monitoring professionals
- Virtual exhibit spaces to connect one-on-one with live attendees
- Networking opportunities to fortify existing relationships and meet new potential customers
- Innovation Awards program and TechVision Challenge, showcasing breakthrough technologies
For more information, visit ESXweb.com