The 2022 FAST Golf Classic was hosted by the Foundation for Advancing Security Talent (FAST), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit promoting careers in the physical security and life safety industry. Created through a partnership of the Electronic Security Association (ESA) and the Security Industry Association (SIA) – the industry’s leading associations – FAST connects passionate, innovative professionals with new opportunities in electronic security and life safety. Funds raised through the tournament will benefit FAST’s initiatives to attract more qualified talent to the growing and evolving industry.
Here are the winners from this year’s event:
- Closest to the Pin: Joe Beaudry of Alert Security Professionals
- Longest Drive: Luke Bradley of Verkada
- First Place Team: JCI, DSC and Qolsys team of Randy Blunt, John Kaloper, John Villegas and Vaughn Wells
- Second Place Team: ASSA ABLOY, Security Solutions and THALES Group team of Jacob Deacy, Brandon Melseth, Tony Vanyo and Tony Weiterman
The 2022 FAST Golf Classic was made possible thanks to the support of our sponsors:
- Champion Sponsor: Resideo
- Masters Sponsor: ISC West
- Classic Sponsors: ICT and SALTO
- Invitational Sponsors: Allegion, BOLD Group, Xfinity Home
- Tee Box Sponsors: Alarm.com, Altronix, Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney, California Alarm Association, THALES, Wisconsin Security Association
- Tournament Contributor: SAGE Integration
- Workforce Development Supporters: ESX, Napco, USA Central Station
Nicole Swartwout of Alarm.com was the winner of the tournament’s 50-50 raffle, donating all winnings back to the FAST organization.
Thank you to all who participated in the tournament for helping to make it a success and supporting a great cause!
FAST works to bring awareness to the career advancement opportunities within the fast-paced technology industry that serves to keep people, places and property safe. The FAST website offers job seekers information about the security industry’s growth and unique position at the convergence of cutting-edge technology and a mission that matters, the types of roles available in the industry, what employers are looking for, leading certifications in physical security and cybersecurity and a jobs board featuring immediate opportunities in security technology and life safety. The FAST Jobs Board allows job seekers to search by keyword, job title and location and features thousands of jobs from over 800 companies, and the site’s jobs have earned over 400,000 impressions in 2021. ESA and SIA members are able to list jobs on the FAST Jobs Board for free through Aug. 31. Learn more about FAST, access the jobs board and learn how you can get involved here.
FAST is a 501(c)(3) organization created by ESA and SIA to promote careers in the physical security technology industry. FAST is dedicated to connecting passionate, innovative professionals with new opportunities in the electronic security and life safety industry. Through a partnership of the industry’s leading associations, ESA and SIA, FAST brings awareness to the career advancement opportunities within the fast-paced technology industry that serves to keep people, places and property safe.