ESA’s 75th Year Membership Campaign
Let’s celebrate ESA’s 75th year with record-breaking membership engagement!
There is no better testimonial to the power of membership than the voice of current members who are utilizing their benefits. You can help ESA, become an engaged volunteer for the association and win great prizes with our new membership campaign! ESA will give away raffle prizes, cash — and for volunteers who raise $15,000 or more — receive a vacation for two at an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean!
“This year ESA celebrates its 75th Diamond Jubilee, and what better way to engage so many past presidents and volunteers that have been involved through the years than with a fun, competitive, and incentivized campaign to help grow the Association?” says John Loud, ESA Chairman and President of LOUD Security Systems Inc. in Atlanta GA.
The Caribbean Vacation in Fall 2023
Join ESA leadership and other membership campaign volunteers on a five-day, four-night Caribbean trip. This is a wonderful opportunity to network with old and new friends alike – and there is plenty of time to do your own thing, too!
How to get on the Caribbean Vacation? Simple. Here’s how!
Earn your spot on the trip by raising $15,000 in campaign credits.
- For any new Integrator member who has not been a member for the last 12 months you will earn their membership dues towards membership campaign credit.
- For any new Associate member who has not been a member for the last 12 months you will earn their membership dues towards membership campaign credit.
- For any new member that signs up for ESX 2023 their registration fee will also go towards membership campaign credit for the volunteer.
- New advertising contracts will also count toward your campaign credit goal.
- The top producer of the overall campaign will receive an upgraded deluxe resort room for the Caribbean Vacation.
- For those who have secured 3 new members, they will receive a ticket in the drawing for an upgraded deluxe resort room. For each new member past 3, an additional ticket per new member will be added.
“We as ESA Integrator and Associate members are able to discuss the different benefits that ESA has to offer non-members in a way that can uniquely resonate. We have direct experience with how ESA has served our businesses, communities, and industry.” explains Loud.
“This is a wonderful opportunity to give back to the association that has served us for 75 years. Plus, the competition is going to be so much fun! Who’s going to come out as number one? Who’s going to get the most members? Who’s going to get the upgraded rooms? The campaign is turning the growth of ESA and our industry into a game, and I am excited to see who plays!” says Loud.
Our current membership volunteers include:
FOR MORE INFORMATION TO BECOME A CAMPAIGN VOLUNTEER, REGISTER: ESAWEB.ORG/CAMPAIGNCOMMIT