ESA Certified Systems Integrator Certification (CSI)
Why should I earn my CSI?
The ESA Certified Systems Integrator Certification gives you a road map for success in your career development by requiring applicants to meet stringent training and work experience requirements. They are earned and continuously maintained to help you develop your skills and knowledge.
The ESA advantage over other certification programs is that our certifications are based on rigorous certification curriculum and field experience requirements to ensure that students meet core skills and knowledge. They validate your abilities to customers, supervisors, peers and potential employers.
How do I earn the CSI Certification?
Requirements to earn the ESA Certified Systems Integrator Certification:
- Must hold an active ESA Certified Alarm Technician (CAT) Level 1 or higher (ESA/NTS or accredited) certificate.
- Must have 36 months work history (proven by submitting work verification) or have held ESA’s Certified Alarm Technician Level 1 for 36 months or more.
- Then successfully complete three (3) additional courses of study within the previous five years:
- Fire Alarm Installation Methods (FAIM) course, or the online equivalent, and pass the proctored multiple-choice examination
- Electronic Access Control (EAC) course, or the online equivalent, and pass the proctored multiple-choice examination
- Video Systems Technician (VST) course, or the online equivalent, and pass the proctored multiple-choice examination
- Submit the New Certification Request Form with the required documentation.
Let ESA make things easier by purchasing a certification bundle.
Certification bundles allow ESA Members to save up to 10% on course fees when all required courses are purchased in advance.
When you purchase a certification bundle you will automatically be registered in the courses required to earn the certification. This process will use automatically triggered emails to keep you on track and ensure you don’t miss a step to earning the certification.
Bundles are for the Online delivered versions of the courses. NOTE: Not all state regulatory agencies allow online courses for licensing. Please check with your licensing agency prior to taking this course for licensing.
Access Your Training
Are you currently registered or have been registered for an ESA Course? Click here to access our Learning Portal.