Certified Fire Alarm Designer (CFAD) Level III Fire Certification
Why should I earn my CFAD Level III Fire?
ESA National Training School’s CFAD Certification gives you a Road Map for Success in your career development by requiring applicants to meet stringent training and work experience requirements. They are earned and continuously maintained to help you develop your skills and knowledge.
The NTS advantage over other certification programs is that our certifications are based on rigorous certification curriculum, field experience requirements, competency based testing and a personal recommendation to ensure that students meet core skills and knowledge. They validate your abilities to customers, supervisors, peers and potential employers.
How do I earn the CFAD Level III Fire?
Requirements to earn the Certified Fire Alarm Designer Certification:
- Required Training and Certification: Applicants must hold an active Certified Fire Alarm Technician (CFAT) Certification, and have taken and passed the Professional Fire Alarm Designer (PFAD) Course.
- Testing: Passed the Certified Fire Alarm Designer (CFAD) Exam. The cost for the exam is $135.00. Click HERE for the Certified Fire Alarm Designer (CFAD) Exam Study Guide.
- Work History form: outlines the required 60 months of work history in the field of fire alarm installation, inspection, testing, commissioning, project managing, plan preparation, or supervision.
- Work History Verification: must be completed by company owner or company representative which provides proof of 60 months’ work experience.
- Personal Recommendation Form: must be completed by a professional who is familiar with the professionalism, ethical standards and technical abilities of the applicant. Examples of those that qualify to complete this form include: licensed professional engineers, registered land surveyors, certified fire engineers/designers, graduate engineers, scientists, senior
- Submit the CFAD Certification Request Form with the required documentation
Let NTS make things easier by purchasing a CERTIFICATION BUNDLE.
Certification Bundles allow Members to save up to 10% on course fees when all required courses are purchased in advance.
When you purchase a Certification Bundle you will automatically be registered in the courses required to earn the certification. This process will use automatically triggered emails to keep you on track and ensure you don’t miss a step to earning the certification.
Bundles are for the Online delivered versions of the courses. NOTE: Not all state regulatory agencies allow online courses for licensing. Please check with your licensing agency prior to taking this course for licensing.
Access Your Training
Are you currently registered or have been registered for an ESA NTS Course? Click here to access our Learning Portal.