National Training School Certification Renewal
All new ESA/NTS certifications are valid for a period of 24 months following the completion of a course of study. Certification is maintained through attendance at industry related continuing education activities. Maintaining ESA/NTS certifications requires certificate holders to earn continuing education units/hours (CEUs) each renewal cycle.
Complete the form below and submit with the requested documentation.
- Please allow up to 14 business days for processing.
- It is the certificate holder’s responsibility to report CEU credits to ESA/NTS each renewal cycle.
- Programs attended prior to earning your certification do not qualify for renewal credits.
- ESA/NTS reserves the right to request further documentation from certificate holders. Any credits which cannot be verified during the review process will be disqualified.
- It is the responsibility of each certificate holder to maintain records documenting continuing education activity.
- A course cannot be taken more than once in a renewal cycle for CEU credits.
- When multiple certifications are held, renewal dates will be combined so that they share the same renewal date.
CEUs for education programs must be submitted with the following unless the training is an ESA/NTS class:
- Description or outline of the training content
- Completion certificate issued from the training provider that contains name of training provider, title of the training, name of the certified professional, date the training was completed, and duration of the training
Please note that time for meals, breaks, social gatherings, planning sessions, business meetings and similar activities will not be included. If you mail in renewal paperwork please provide COPIES. Do not send originals. They will not be returned.